Our skilled and experienced consultants assist our customers to ensure the success of their projects. Our consultants have combined experience in training and consulting of over 30 years, and are recognised as the best in the industry.
Our client list includes some of the biggest organisations not only in South Africa, but across 6 African countries.
OUR ROLES INCLUDE
- Process Assessments
- Journey Planning
- Process Implementation
- In-role mentoring
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Skills development Programs
- Quality management
- ISO Assessments, Audits and Company Certification
- Learnership and Internship programs
- Define, manage and implement Staff Personal Development Plans
ARE BUSINESSES ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS?
Strategic Human Resource Management, how do I achieve this?
How do I ensure training achieves business objectives?
How do we adopt a process and service culture in the organisation?
How can I ensure my resource potential is fully utilized & optimised?
What training should my people do? How do I identify the gap?
Our people have the foundation certifications, now what?
I want to start or enhance our SDL Programme, how do I apply for SETA grants?
Am I conforming to all the governance and standards within my organisation?
STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Secudac works in collaboration with Stratworx consulting in order to optimise and enhance the organisational performance of your company in its various business stages.
Our expertise comprises of experience in the following Sectors but is not limited to:
- Manufacturing engineering related SETA
- Services SETA
- Information Technology SETA
- Fabric, processing and manufacturing SETA
It is our strong belief and a proven argument that conducting an organisational diagnostic and STRATEGY is key to the success and realisation of any set goal. Our aim is to ensure that we develop and implement strategies that are aligned to your business stage(s)/requirements. We have a track record of constantly delivering excellence through our hard work, focus and determination.
Obtaining set goals in the most effective way
In helping you navigate your company through these volatile markets and economic conditions that your company might find itself in, we also provide you with the necessary framework and take proactive action in ensuring that your company has a solid foundation and a functional system that not only allows it to operate, but to add value, enhance the work culture, be more flexible and expand according to its needs.
We have successfully ensured that companies achieve their set goals in the following but not limited areas:
- % increase in revenue
- % increase in operational efficiency
- Establish an HR Department
- % increase in stakeholder management
- # increase in BBBEE points
How we unlock the value for growth for your business:
- Gain insights to the “AS-IS” of the company and design a desirable “TO-BE” ( Organisational Diagnosis & Strategy )
- Establishment of a clear Vision and Mission for your business ( Strategy )
- Analysing and design key business processes, functions and how they can be improved ( QMS )
- Determine level of employee relations and work culture ( Human Resource )
- Find any bottlenecks that may be preventing optimum organisational efficiency ( Organisational Diagnosis )
- Establishing level of customer engagement ( Marketing )
- Establish linkages between departments to ensure operational efficiencies ( Business Process Mapping )
As part of our Strategic Human Resource Profile we also focus on Skills Development which involves the management of Learning Programmes through Sector Education Training Authority (SETA). We utilise an integrated management approach for the enhancement of Skills Development and/or Training & Development for your organisation.
The Skills Development aspect/process involves the following:
- Planning and capturing of your Work Skills Plans and Annual Training report yearly
- Application and management of grant applications through the SETA
- Project management of PIVOTAL training i.e. Internships, learnerships& Skills Programmes etc.
- Provide support to training committees for companies employing 50 or more employees
- Promote a culture of learning for your organisation