The target audience for this qualification is:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL® qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support Qualification is:
- To provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- To provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support Examination is:
For the assessment of whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL® 4 for the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus, to be awarded the ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification. The ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL® practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
Duration of course is over a period of 3 days and on the last day being the 3rd day candidates will write the exam.
ITIL® 4 Create Deliver Support Examination Design:
Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
Prerequisites: The candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination)
Exam consists of 40 Objective test questions (OTQs) which will require the candidate to achieve a mark of 28 out of 40 which is 70% in order to pass the course and obtain the Certificate.
Please note: From 1 November 2019, all AXELOS courses certified by PeopleCert need to be purchased with the exam. For any queries about this, please contact our Sales Team on email@example.com.