- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL® qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 – High Velocity IT Qualification is:
To provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 – High Velocity IT Examination is:
To assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL® 4 to High Velocity IT and to be awarded the ITIL® 4 – High Velocity IT qualification. The ITIL® 4 – High Velocity IT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL® ‘operating model
- Understand the importance of the ITIL® Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Duration of course is over a period of 3 days and on the last day being the 3rd day candidates will write the exam.
ITIL® 4 – High Velocity IT Examination Design:
Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
Prerequisites: The candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination)
Exam consists of 40 Objective test questions (OTQ’s) which will require the candidate to achieve a mark of 28 out of 40 which is 70% in order to pass the course and obtain the Certificate.
Please note: From 1 November 2019, all AXELOS courses certified by PeopleCert need to be purchased with the exam. For any queries about this, please contact our Sales Team on email@example.com.