- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL®qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 – Direct Plan and Improve Qualification is:
- To provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction
- To provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 – Direct Plan and Improve Examination is:
To assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL® 4 – Direct, Plan and Improve publication to establish a learning and improving IT organization. The ITIL® 4 – Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL® 4 – Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve• Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Duration of course is over a period of 3 days and on the last day being the 3rd day candidates will write the exam.
ITIL® 4 – Direct, Plan & Improve Examination Design:
Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
Prerequisites: The candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination)
Exam consists of 40 Objective test questions (OTQ’s) which will require the candidate to achieve a mark of 28 out of 40 which is 70% in order to pass the course and obtain the Certificate.
Please note: From 1 November 2019, all AXELOS courses certified by PeopleCert need to be purchased with the exam. For any queries about this, please contact our Sales Team on email@example.com.